Josh and Nikki wanted to do some "uninterrupted" packing last night so Keegan and I got to have one last sleepover last night. He has to have all his favorites to go to bed, which include his "b", an owl, lobster, his big shark and on this occasion he needed the red squishy pillow, my moose and 2 soccer balls! Even though he is such a bed-hog, snores a little and moves around throughout the night like no other - he is completely worth the lack of personal space and sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so glad you got to spend some time with Keegan, I know you are going to miss him tons. He is a dang cute kid! Do you have any plans to visit them yet?
I really want to go out the end of March, before month end. I can't go in April due to Cancun and I don't want to wait until mid-May.
Post a Comment