How and why I agreed to be camp director 2 years in a row, is beyond me; but despite some planning issues I had, I think it all turned out really well.
We went July 7-10.
Here are all the cute girls before we left.
Here are all the cute girls before we left.Here is our theme for camp:
Once we got there it was nice a sunny for a few hours but after that the skies looked a lot like this:
And it rained everyday
Once we got there it was nice a sunny for a few hours but after that the skies looked a lot like this:
And it rained everyday (not all day, we usually got sun till about 1-2 then the rain hit)
So we ended up doing a lot of this:
We made delicious, gigantic s'mores
Isn't Mallory such a cute model!We hiked!
And we played around
Each ward chose an animal to represent them, we were toucans!Camp is always so much fun and I love that our ward is little (10 girls) because then you realy get to interact with each other and do everything together! But I just hope that this is not a prelude of callings to come repeatedly in the future. I do not want to be one of those leaders that goes to camp 20+ years!


0 comments:
Post a Comment