Thursday, November 20, 2008

Book Spokane - CHECK

I know that I just got back from a mini-vaca with the Cole's in Colorado but I just can't get enough of time off and traveling. First thing I did upon coming home from CO was book another flight- this time to Spokane. I'm going to blame the message that Keegan left for me on my office phone when I was gone. I came back to work to hear: Hi, Jace. L for love. Come Visit. Bye. It melted my heart and I was looking for flights that night!
Hopefully I'll get my rear in gear before this trip (Dec. 11-16) and post a few photos from my time in CO.

2 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

We're excited to see both you and Jon. It'll be a busy first of the month for us. Mom and Dad are coming the first weekend then you guys the following. See ya next month. This is Josh by the way in case you didn't see what time this is posted.

The Viehweg's said...

If I knew that it only took a phone call from a certain little man, I would have had him do it ages ago. We are excited!!