Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let Down by Rio

Hey y'all. Last night I had one of those moments when after something happened, I kept thinking to myself why didn't I take a picture of that? Oh well- so you'll have to use your imaginiation on this one.
I had just got back from spinning and I was hungry and exhausted and of course I didn't want to eat anything in the house so as I jumped in a quick shower, Lamont headed out to pick up Cafe Rio. So- what could go wrong? I had my usual Rio meal, was about to watch DWTS when I start to stir up my tostada and see.... a moth! Yes, a freakin' moth, was alive and fluttering in my tostada! So the genius I am, I turn my food to Lamont and say- get it out, I need to go check on the cookies (I was baking cookies, homemade oreos) I can't believe I actually was calm and just told him to get it out-- guess I was really hungry! Well about 30 seconds later he had wrapped up my meal and proceeded to go back to Rio to show them and complain and get me un-contaminated food. I felt bad, he left his nice warm meal at home and went back to fix mine.
Anyway, I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of this moth in my food, and now I'm also going to think twice from going to Rio- which sucks! I love Cafe Rio.
The only thing that could have made last night even better- was if it had been Jon's food that the moth was in. I think I'd pay good money to see Jon's reaction to a moth, an alive moth, in his food!!

0 comments: