I've debated for the past few days about whether to post about this or not, because it was a special and personal day for Lamont and those in his/our life. So I've decided that I'll post a few pictures and simple statements but all the details I'll keep private.
(if you'd like to know more, you're more than welcome to ask)
these are the sister missionaries that taught Lamont.

these are the sister missionaries that taught Lamont. from left Sis. Ah Su, Josh Dean, Lamont, Sis. Tan, Sis. Christianson. (Tan and Christianson were the first companionship, after about 4 months, Christianson was transfered and Ah Su joined Tan)

Lamont asked Josh to baptize him. He's become a really good friend from the ward.
these 3 got a little restless while Lamont and Josh were getting changed- so cute. Austin and Josh & Jen Dean's little boys: Tom & Eli
3 comments:
So what details are so private that you couldn't share?
It was a way special night...glad we could be a part of it!
That is really really great! Congratulations!
Post a Comment