Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Another Christmas has come and gone! This was a fun year, with our pre-Christmas with Keegan a few weeks ago and then actual Christmas morning Jen, Ben, Austin & Spencer were with us and it is so much having kids there opening presents. Austin was super cute, he kept saying more presents! And he actually got excited about opening them.
Cute little Spencer, looking like a little elf.
And it was fun to have toys to assemble (well for the guys to assemble)

And of course, I didn't get any pictures of myself. Which in hindsight, I'm way bummed about. I had on a cute new necklace and sweater on - oh well. New Years resolution- get more pictures taken of me!

1 comments:

Kristal said...

I can't believe you aren't in any pictures! Wasn't Lamont there too? And why isn't he in any pictures? Love Spencer's Christmas outfit!