Thursday, February 23, 2012

200th

I just noticed that this will be my 200th post, a milestone of sorts, although lately, I've been thinking more and more about what the point to me having a blog is. Oh well...


Nothing extraordinary has been going on in my life (well actually that's not completely true, but nothing that I'm going to share to the world; all those who really know me- already know, so no point sharing on the blog) but I figured I hadn't posted anything since Christmas so I might as well post something. So I looked through my camera, only 1 new photo- the mountains after it snowed a few weeks ago. So then I looked through my camera album on my phone. Here are the last 3 photos I took


last week I made these Oreo cupcakes, from a cupcake recipe book I got for Christmas, and oh man, they were so delicious! These just become a go-to, staple recipe for me.


And these two cuties! We got to watch them overnight Sunday. This picture sums it up. Spencie just wanted to cuddle up (and be held, all night!) with his frog and blanket, and Austin is just a goof.




I know, this pic is nasty, but I had to document. This is what happens to my foot (just one- not both, which is totally weird to me) after playing basketball weekly for over a month and 2+ hours of wallyball every week. Gross, but it's been so fun!

4 comments:

Lisa Ogles said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! We need to have a Viehweg get together soon, it's been so long.

Summer said...

Yum! I need that oreo recipe!

PMV said...

Seriously the best cupcake I've ever tasted. . . . way to go Jacey!

Jameson's said...

2 things First my boys, especially Austin like to see themselves on the computer and you always have cute pics of my boys. Second those cupcakes were delish!