Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Super Saturday

On Saturday our ward had it's Super Saturday, which is something I always look forward to. There were so many cute things to make this year, but there is never enough time to do them all so these are what I decided on:
Recipe Magnet Boards, the purple one is mine; black is mom's
(she actually finished a project without my help)
Apron This is an iron on decal. The only downside- I had to paint, yes paint not write with a marker or pen, but paint with a tiny paint brush, on whatever I wanted to say. With the help of one the cute ladies in our ward this is what we came up with. I really wanted a little chef as the decal, but that wasn't available
Nativity I'm not huge on the green ribbons, I think I'm going to look for gold or red to replace it.
This is an after-thought "to-do" Since mom is the RS president, I get volunteered to help out from time to time, so I stayed and cleaned up after and this project was an extra so they gave it to me to do on my own.

4 comments:

Kristal said...

I totally miss Super Saturday! Our ward doesn't do anything like that, and I wish they would. Good job on your crafts!

jularun7 said...

super cute girly. super cute. did you see my momma there?

Brittany said...

I like the nativity! It's really cute. Good job, guys!

Jacey said...

I saw lots of your momma, Julia. She threatened me that I had to put pictures up of what I did. I actually help her tie a quilt too.