Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Aquarium

As previously stated, one of the last days in Albuquerque we went to the aquarium. All these pictures are pretty self explanatory so I won't bore you with my captions on every single picture.

I will say this concave exhibit was pretty cool.


I love this picture of Keegan - just pressed against the glass, like he couldn't get enough


How could I leave out the jellyfish!! This display was beautiful. There was a cylinder of wall to wall jellyfish. My camera could not capture a decent picture do to the constant movement and the lighting- so thank you Nikki for sending me some pictures.


And just outside the aquarium there was a pond and we were able to spot a few frogs amongst all the lily pads.

1 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

Yay!! I love the aquarium, but you seem to have forgotten the jelly fish! :) Now just the 4 corners and then the trip will be complete.